Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hippie Tree Swing






I fell in love with our pregnancy announcement 
sign, "Patrick and Lauren sitting in a tree..."
and insisted on doing the picture with a tree swing.
This is the coolest place with the best view!
It's called the Hippie Tree located
in Tiburon. I love how in the distance you can
see the Golden Gate Bridge and the city.








I don't know about you but when I see this 
picture I want to start singing...
"Everywhere you look, there's a heart, a hand to hold onto.."



MMMMmmmm now let's talk about the BEST 
shakes ever! Not just a shake....a PIE shake!
Chile Pies makes fresh pies every day and if you
want to spice things up, you can pick a slice of pie
and ice cream to mix together. 
Sooo Bomb!






Luckily Chile Pies is not super close to us or I would be
there way too much. Every preggo girl's heaven! 
I am getting hungry just creating this post!

XOXO

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh this is amazing! Let's please hang out on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents are staying in Tiburon in June - we'll totally check this place out. also Chile Pies was a five minute walk from my school. It became a problem my 3L year. We'd get a few tacos and then walk over and eat so much pie... omg.

    ReplyDelete